Alec Baldwin still hasn’t turned over his phone, investigators say

Alec Baldwin still hasn’t turned over his phone, investigators say


Alec Baldwin still hasn’t turned over his cell phone to police nearly a month after New Mexico authorities secured a search warrant for the device following the fatal on-set shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, police said Thursday. 

Investigators from the Santa Fe Sheriff’s Office want the phone because they believe it contains key conversations related to what led to the prop-gun death of Hutchins while on the set of “Rust” last October. 

In a news release Thursday, the office described the work they’ve taken to obtain the phone but said “to date, the cell phone has not been turned over to authorities.” 

Trending: Paul Sperry: What Did Clinton Know and When Did She Know It? The Russiagate Evidence Builds

Following the approval of the search warrant on Dec. 16 last year, the lead detective investigating the death notified Baldwin’s attorney

Continue reading

You Might Like

 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend