August 2022, Monthly Binance Smart Chain Analysis – BSC Gas Price Increased by 4.4%

August 2022, Monthly Binance Smart Chain Analysis – BSC Gas Price Increased by 4.4%


HodlX Guest Post  Submit Your Post  

Key data

The average number of transactions per day in August decreased by 15.2%. In August, the average Binance Smart Chain (BSC) gas price increased by 4.4%, compared to July. The total number of unique active wallets increased by 19.6%.

Trending: EXCLUSIVE: Heritage Action Super PAC Drops Seven-Figure Ad Buy In Arizona Senate Race As McConnell Abandons Blake Masters

BSC transaction statistics

Average number of BSC transactions per day decreased by 15.2%.

The average number of BSC transactions in August was 3,212,922. The average number of BSC transactions in July was 3,702,301. Compared to July, the average number of transactions in August decreased by 15.2%.

BSC average transactions per day

The highest number of transactions per day in August on the Binance Smart Chain were completed on August 1, 2022, with 3,724,440 transactions. The minimum

Continue reading


 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend