UPDATE: 3 Dead After Two Shooters Open Fire At San Diego Islamic Center

UPDATE: 3 Dead After Two Shooters Open Fire At San Diego Islamic Center


We have an update.

As WLT Report previously reported, authorities in California reported an active shooter situation at the Islamic Center in San Diego on late Monday afternoon.

A director of the Islamic Center has now shared a security guard, and two staff members have been confirmed dead after being fatally shot.

Trending: Nearly half the objects orbiting Earth are ‘uncontrollable’ space junk — and jeopardize future space travel

The suspected gunmen behind the shooting have both been “neutralized”.

ADVERTISEMENT .code-block-63 .as_adbox_inner { display: flex; gap: 10px; }

MS NOW provided the following update on the shooting:

At least three people are dead following a shooting at the Islamic Center of San Diego on Monday, a mosque leader told MS NOW.

The deceased include a security guard and two staff members of the Islamic school on the center’s grounds, said Imam

Continue reading

 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!