Trump Orders Reduced Military Exercises With South Korea

Trump Orders Reduced Military Exercises With South Korea


The Noah Report homepage has 60 new headlines every 24 hours – click here to see it.

President Donald Trump has ordered a substantial reduction in upcoming joint military exercises between the United States and South Korea, arguing that the drills are costly and send an unnecessarily hostile signal to North Korea.

Trending: Florida thug, 19, allegedly puts gun to head of man delivering banana pudding. But victim is armed — and turns the tables.

In a post on Sunday, Trump cited what he described as his “very good relationship” with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and said he was unhappy that the United States had previously committed to participating in the exercises. Because the drills could no longer be canceled, Trump said he had instructed Secretary of War Pete Hegseth to “substantially reduce” them.

RelatedInsane Cards Charging 0% Interest Into 2027 (With Welcome Bonuses Up To

Continue reading

 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!