Update: Man Who Went on Bow and Arrow Rampage in Norway a Muslim Convert Who Was Previously Flagged for Radicalization

Update: Man Who Went on Bow and Arrow Rampage in Norway a Muslim Convert Who Was Previously Flagged for Radicalization


At least 5 people are dead and three more were injured after a man went on a bow and arrow rampage in Kongsberg, Norway Wednesday evening.

Police identified the attacker as 37-year-old Espen Andersen Braathen, a Danish citizen who was on law enforcement’s radar.

According to the Associated Press, Braathen was a Muslim convert and authorities were worried he had been “radicalized.”

Trending: “I told you so!”…Senator Rand Paul Calls Fauci Out for Lying to Congress After NIH Confirms They Funded Wuhan’s Gain of Function Research [Video]

Despite the fact that Braathen was a Muslim convert and was flagged for radicalization, authorities say the motive of the attack is still unknown.

Via AP:

Police identified the attacker as Espen Andersen Braathen, a 37-year-old Danish citizen, who was arrested Wednesday night. They said he used the bow and arrow and possibly other weapons to randomly target people at a supermarket

Continue reading

You Might Like

 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend