UK man recovering from COVID-19 paralyzed by cobra bite in India

UK man recovering from COVID-19 paralyzed by cobra bite in India


A British charity worker recovering from a feared second bout of COVID-19 in India was bitten by a highly venomous black king cobra — leaving him paralyzed and blinded in intensive care, according to reports.

Ian Jones, 49, was stuck in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, because of travel restrictions from the pandemic when he fell sick earlier this month — fearing his second battle with the bug, having also been infected in March.

As the cancer survivor was resting off his sickness at his charity’s warehouse, he startled the often-deadly snake — getting bitten twice on the hand, the BBC said.

Trending: Lin Wood: Trump Will Be Inaugurated Based on Election Fraud in Dominion Machines

His son, Seb Jones, told Metro UK that the family “could not believe it” when they heard his dad “suffered what is usually a fatal snakebite” — especially because he has already suffered from malaria and dengue fever along with the earlier coronavirus infection while in India.

“It really has been touch and go,” his son said. “He is stable

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Send this to a friend