Trump Blasts Oscars in New Statement

Trump Blasts Oscars in New Statement


Former President Donald Trump blasted the 2021 Oscars ceremony Tuesday, claiming ratings will “only get worse” if Hollywood continues using the show to promote liberal ideologies.

The nationally televised ceremony “had the lowest Television Ratings in recorded history, even much lower than last year, which set another record low,” Trump said in a statement.

“If they keep with the current ridiculous formula, it will only get worse — if that’s possible,” the former president said.

Trending: Frustrated Black Police Officer Defends Law Enforcement In Emotional Viral Video

“These television people spend all their time thinking about how to promote the Democrat Party, which is destroying our Country, and cancel Conservatives and Republicans.

“That formula certainly hasn’t worked very well for The Academy!” Trump concluded.

TRENDING: Psaki Explodes on Fox News Reporter, Struggles to Answer Simple Immigration Questions

The iconic awards show experienced a 58.3 percent ratings drop from last year, based on Nielsen Live+Same Day preliminary national numbers, according to Variety.

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend