Texas Mother, Daughter Die After Heating Home with Car

Texas Mother, Daughter Die After Heating Home with Car


HOUSTON, Texas — The severe Texas winter storm left a mother and her young daughter dead as they attempted to stay warm. The pair died from carbon monoxide poisoning after running their car in the garage to generate heat.

Houston Police Department officials tweeted that their officers responded to a home on the city’s west side where a family was impacted by carbon monoxide poisoning. When the officers made entry to the home, they found two adults and two children in distress.

Mid West officers and HFD were dispatched to 8300 La Roche on a welfare check. Upon making entry they found two adults and two children affected by carbon monoxide poisoning. The adult female and female child did not survive. The adult male and male child were transported.

Mid West officers and HFD were dispatched to 8300 La Roche on a welfare check. Upon making entry they found

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend