Teen girl dies of food allergy after eating dessert at cheer banquet

Teen girl dies of food allergy after eating dessert at cheer banquet


A 13-year-old Idaho girl has died after experiencing a severe allergic reaction to a dessert that she ate at a cheerleading banquet, her family said.

Reese Langer, who was a student at Eagle Middle School, had been diligent about checking product labels since she was diagnosed with severe food allergies at a young age, news station CBS2 reported.

“She was great about knowing what foods she couldn’t have and where those ingredients would likely be hiding,” according to ReeseStrong, a nonprofit started by her family to raise awareness about food allergies.

Trending: New Lee Greenwood, Written For President Trump! [UPDATED With Lyrics]

A family friend remembered Reese Langer “for her sweet spirit, pure heart, and infectious smile.”Facebook Reese Langer attended Eagle Middle School in Eagle, Idaho.Facebook Reese Langer is survived by her parents, Heather and Ryan.Facebook

But the teen mistakenly ate a sweet that was unsafe for her at the cheer event, her family said, without specifying what the item was.

She suffered a severe allergic reaction and died

Continue reading

You Might Like

Daily Truth Report • DailyTruthReport.com
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend