Puppy reportedly dies in UK after swallowing discarded face mask

Puppy reportedly dies in UK after swallowing discarded face mask


A family in the UK has been left heartbroken after their 16-month-old cocker spaniel, Oscar, reportedly swallowed a discarded COVID-19 face mask and died.

Oscar’s owner Emma Paul said that during their recent daily stroll in Chester, the tragic pup ate the mask and developed sepsis after its wire perforated his intestine, according to CheshireLive.

Despite the best efforts of veterinarians, their beloved pet succumbed to the infection.

Trending: Half of CDC, NIH, and FDA Employees Refused the Experimental COVID-19 Jabs

Paul said the family found Oscar lying still the morning after the fateful walk.

“He had been his perky and bouncy self the previous day having had his normal two-times-a-day walk over the weekend and racing after tennis balls in the garden whilst the boys played cricket,” she told CheshireLive.

“He became a little subdued and off his food, which was really unusual, but it was on the following morning when we came downstairs that he was obviously not at all himself and did not make any motion to move,” she said.

Oscar

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend