The far-left Washington Post was caught spreading the lie that Jacob Blake was “unarmed” when he was shot by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, late last year.
“Police officers won’t be charged in shooting of Jacob Blake, an unarmed Black man who was shot 7 times in the back in Kenosha, Wis,” read a tweet from the disgraced outlet after Kenosha District Attorney Michael Gravely announced on Tuesday that no charges would be filed against the police officers who shot Blake.
A few hours later, the Post was forced to delete the tweet and issue this humiliating correction:
We’ve deleted a previous tweet that incorrectly described Jacob Blake as unarmed. While his family has said he was not armed when shot by police, prosecutors on Tuesday said video evidence depicts him holding a knife. The story has been corrected.
The Post’s story on the district attorney’s announcement also contained