New Mexico, Long Island authorities work to get Alec Baldwin’s cellphone

New Mexico, Long Island authorities work to get Alec Baldwin’s cellphone


New Mexico authorities investigating Alec Baldwin’s deadly on-set shooting are working with police on Long Island to obtain material from the actor’s cellphone, officials said.

The Santa Fe Sheriff’s Office and New Mexico First Judicial District Attorney’s Office are “actively working” with the Suffolk County Sheriff’s Office and Baldwin’s lawyers to get the material, according to a statement cited by Reuters.

On Dec. 16, Santa Fe authorities issued a search warrant for Baldwin’s phone because they believed it contains key conversations related to what led to the prop gun death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins in October.

Trending: Do You Remember What Joan Rivers Said About Obama Right Before She Dropped Dead?

Investigators previously asked the 63-year-old actor for his phone but he told them they would need to get a warrant, according to the document, which was obtained

Continue reading

You Might Like

 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend