Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak blasts Trump’s ‘reckless and selfish’ indoor rally

Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak blasts Trump’s ‘reckless and selfish’ indoor rally


Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak blasted President Trump’s “reckless and selfish” decision to host an indoor campaign rally in the state on Sunday night amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Sisolak released a statement bashing Trump just ahead of the president’s 7 p.m. PST event in Henderson, which was expected to draw thousands of supporters — and to violate Nevada’s restrictions on gatherings of 50 people or more.

“President Donald Trump is taking reckless and selfish actions that are putting countless lives in danger here in Nevada,” Sisolak said in the statement.

Trending: WATCH: Jerry Nadler Appears To Soil Himself As He Waddles Away From Podium

“The President appears to have forgotten that this country is still in the middle of a global pandemic.”

The searing statement came after the president hosted a rally in Reno on Saturday night, and a “Latinos for Trump” roundtable in Las Vegas earlier on Sunday.

The Democratic governor said Trump was blatantly disregarding Nevada’s public health directives by holding the large indoor gathering, classified as “high-risk,” by the US Centers

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!