Mom Shares Warning After Son Swallows 27 Magnets

Mom Shares Warning After Son Swallows 27 Magnets


[social-share align="stretched" style="button" size="m" template="6" animation="no" counters="yes" counter_pos="hidden" total_counter_pos="leftbig" buttons="facebook,twitter,parlerbutton,mail"]

Every parent knows that silence is suspicious and that a world of crazy things can happen in a very short period of time.

Last September, the MacNair family from Greenwood, Indiana, experienced a very unusual emergency that has led them to warn others about a toy that could prove more deadly than entertaining.

Most parents know button batteries and kids don’t mix, but magnets can be dangerous, too. It was a toy magnet set that caused the MacNair family emergency.

Trending: Dominion Exec Bragged That He Made Sure ‘Trump Is Not Gonna Win’

Peyton, 4, was playing with his 9-year-old brother while their dad, Justin, was in the room. Justin got up to take a phone call, the older brother got up to use the bathroom, and the 4-year-old was left alone with what his parents now suspect was a long “snake” of his brother’s small, round magnets.

TRENDING: Milwaukee News Anchor Suspended After Making Grotesque McConnell, Trebek Joke

Peyton, like many boys

Continue reading

[social-share align="stretched" style="button" size="m" template="6" animation="no" counters="yes" counter_pos="hidden" total_counter_pos="leftbig" buttons="facebook,twitter,parlerbutton,mail"]
You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!