Mike Tyson ‘died’ while tripping on psychedelic toad venom

Mike Tyson ‘died’ while tripping on psychedelic toad venom


Mike Tyson dropped dead from drugs — sorta.

“I ‘died’ during my first trip,” the 55-year-old former world champion boxer told The Post at Wonderland, a Miami conference dedicated to psychedelics, microdosing and medicine. “In my trips I’ve seen that death is beautiful. Life and death both have to be beautiful, but death has a bad rep. The toad has taught me that I’m not going to be here forever. There’s an expiration date.”

The “toad” is Bufo alvarius, a Mexico amphibian otherwise known as the Sonoran Desert Toad. It spends seven months of the year living underground, but when it’s active, its venom can be smoked to produce a short psychoactive trip. The venom has long been used in traditional healing rituals

Trending: Looney Bette Midler Wants Trump Arrested for ‘Trying to Kill’ Biden

Continue reading

You Might Like

 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend