MI Sec of State Benson Removes 177K Ineligible Voters From Voter Rolls After Conservative Activist Files Law Suit…What Happened To 500K Ineligible Voters Benson Said Would Be Removed AFTER Nov. Election?

MI Sec of State Benson Removes 177K Ineligible Voters From Voter Rolls After Conservative Activist Files Law Suit…What Happened To 500K Ineligible Voters Benson Said Would Be Removed AFTER Nov. Election?


With no congressional approval or constitutional authority, Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson made the unilateral decision to mail absentee ballot applications to 7.7 million addresses in Michigan, hiding behind the Chinese pandemic as an excuse. Local media outlets in Michigan claimed that Benson mailed the ballots to qualified voters, but that claim is not accurate, as 17-year-olds (the voting age in Michigan is 18-yrs.-old), dead people, foreign students who no longer live in the United States, and people who have moved from Michigan to another state, also received absentee ballot applications.

Democrat MI Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson

Trending: Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

In September 2020, Benson revealed that 500,000 of the 7.7 million unsolicited absentee ballot applications had been returned between May and August. The far-left MI Secretary of State told the Detroit News that she would perform voter list “maintenance” after the November 3 election, citing federal law that prohibits list maintenance 90 days before an election.  Why did Benson, who’s

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend