Jay Leno Reveals What Went Down In His Garage, Says A Quick-Thinking Friend Saved His Life

Jay Leno Reveals What Went Down In His Garage, Says A Quick-Thinking Friend Saved His Life


Comedian Jay Leno revealed what went down in his garage over the weekend — including an explosion and a gasoline fire that sent him to the burn unit at a nearby Los Angeles hospital — and credited a quick-thinking friend with saving his life.

According to a report from the entertainment website TMZ, Leno was working to repair a clogged fuel line on his 1907 White Steam Car when a leak caused gasoline to spray over his face and hands. A spark then caused an explosion, which ignited the gas.

Leno told TMZ that his friend Dave, who was in the garage with him at the time, was able to smother the flames — otherwise, he said that the fire was serious enough that it easily could

Trending: Radio Host Who Attacked ‘Anti-Vaxxers’ to Take Hiatus Until 2023 After Heart Attack

Continue reading


 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Daily Truth Report • DailyTruthReport.com
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend