Hundreds of Texans Suffer Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Efforts to Stay Warm During Winter Storm

Hundreds of Texans Suffer Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Efforts to Stay Warm During Winter Storm


Power outages have generated hundreds of cases of carbon monoxide poisoning as Texans turn to running vehicles and wood fires in homes to stay warm.

A dramatic case took place in the early hours of Wednesday when Houston Police found a woman and child dead from carbon monoxide poisoning after using a running vehicle in their garage to stay warm. As Breitbart Texas reported, law enforcement officials near Houston also found families burning charcoal indoors.

Mid West officers and HFD were dispatched to 8300 La Roche on a welfare check. Upon making entry they found two adults and two children affected by carbon monoxide poisoning. The adult female and female child did not survive. The adult male and male child were transported. pic.twitter.com/Fya63DSzLQ

— Houston Police (@houstonpolice) February 16, 2021

While Texas officials have been sending numerous messages on social media, television and radio, those without power have

Trending: Manuel Johnson: I Saw Airforce One Pick Up Trump and Bring Him Back In!

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend