Former Boy Scout youth protection official says group is still ‘not safe for kids’

Former Boy Scout youth protection official says group is still ‘not safe for kids’


A former Boy Scouts of America official that was tasked with shielding kids from sex abuse says the organization is still dangerous to children, and not committed to reform.

Michael Johnson urged Congress to look into the BSA’s efforts to cover-up abuse during a tearful speech at the National Press Club Tuesday.

In a letter to lawmakers last week, he claimed there remains a “high risk of child sexual abuse that exists within Scouts BSA,” and listed a dozen steps the group should take to become more transparent, including releasing its so-called secret perversion files.

Trending: Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”

“The Boy Scouts of America is not safe for kids. It is safer, but it is not safe for kids,” Johnson said.

“We failed you. I failed you,”

Continue reading

You Might Like

 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend