FDA Issues Warning After Chocolate Bar Causes 15-Year-Old Seizure

FDA Issues Warning After Chocolate Bar Causes 15-Year-Old Seizure


A 15-year-old girl, along with five others, was hospitalized after eating a chocolate bar that was infused with mushrooms and THC.

The FDA, in a new report, revealed a 15-year-old girl suffered seizures after eating a piece of
a Diamond Shruumz chocolate bar.

The 15-year-old girl and the five others who consumed the chocolate bar were taken to the intensive care unit and placed on ventilators.

Trending: Beach Disaster: Quicksand Swallows Woman as She Screams for Husband to Rescue Her – ‘I Can’t Get Out!’

The mushrooms in the chocolate bar did not contain any psilocybin, which is illegal in the United States.

FDA recalls brand of chocolates that can cause SEIZURES
https://t.co/beplvjtkKU

— Summer (@Theresa45922439) June 10, 2024

FDA recalls brand of chocolates Diamond Shruumz that can cause SEIZURES – as 15-year-old girl and five others are hospitalized. https://t.co/xEOxjtPJZa pic.twitter.com/CoSDzs46E3

— SavingLives5T (@SavingLives5T)

Continue reading


 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!