Family Loses Nearly Everything in House Fire, But Deputy Saves 1 Precious Possession

Family Loses Nearly Everything in House Fire, But Deputy Saves 1 Precious Possession


While the Konen family from Flagler County, Florida, was out shopping on Sunday, disaster was unfolding at home. A fire broke out and tore through the building.

First responders were on scene dealing with the blaze when the family was notified that their house was on fire, but one family member was still inside.

The family dog was stuck indoors even as smoke poured from the top of the house. Thankfully, the dog was smart enough to alert rescuers.

Trending: Why Is President Trump Pushing The Vaccine? Some Thoughts…

It was Deputy Jeckovich with the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office who heard the pup scratching at the inside of the front door. He notified the firemen on scene and then broke the glass of the door so the dog could get out.

TRENDING: Report: Hunter Biden Lied on ATF Background Check Form in a Major Way, Should Have Never Been Trusted with a Firearm

The sheriff’s office shared the body

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend