Death toll rises to 95 in Florida condo collapse, 14 still missing

Death toll rises to 95 in Florida condo collapse, 14 still missing


The number of confirmed dead in last month’s collapse of a Florida condo building reached 95 on Tuesday, after one more body was pulled from the rubble overnight.

Officials said 14 people remain unaccounted for in the ruins of Champlain Tower South in Surfside, which collapsed on June 24.

Miami-Dade Mayor Daniella Levine Cava said 85 of the victims have been identified.

Trending: Joe Biden ONCE AGAIN Talking About Drinking The Blood of Children

“Our teams have continued the search and recovery as we work as hard as ever on the collapse to recover remains and to bring closure to the families who are still waiting,” Levine Cava said at a briefing Tuesday.

“We’ve now moved over 18 million pounds of concrete and debris and 892 trucks have come through the site to transport the debris,” she said.

Levine Cava said heavy rains have posed challenges for the first responders, with municipal workers called on to pump water from portions of the ruins.

First responders have been searching the area

Continue reading

You Might Like

Daily Truth Report • DailyTruthReport.com
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend