China rejects WHO’s call for transparency in COVID-19 origin probe

China rejects WHO’s call for transparency in COVID-19 origin probe


China is rejecting the World Health Organization’s calls for transparency and cooperation as the agency plans to continue its probe into the origins of the pandemic — instead demanding that the organization dismiss the lab leak theory as a rumor.

Speaking to reporters Thursday, Zeng Yixin, the vice minister of the National Health Commission said he was “rather taken aback” by the investigation, arguing that the idea that COVID-19 may have escaped from a Wuhan lab ran counter to common sense and science.

“It is impossible for us to accept such an origin-tracing plan,” the senior Chinese health official said.

Trending: BREAKING: Fauci Says Masks Are Coming Back!

Zeng’s comments came after the WHO last week presented its proposal for a second phase of its probe into the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has killed more than 4 million people worldwide.

At the time, WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus spoke out for the first time in a critical manner of China’s behavior regarding the virus —

Continue reading

You Might Like

Daily Truth Report • DailyTruthReport.com
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend