Argentina: Coronavirus Patient Dies After Judge Forces Clinic to Inject Bleach

Argentina: Coronavirus Patient Dies After Judge Forces Clinic to Inject Bleach


Argentine coronavirus patient Oscar García Rúa, 93, died Monday after receiving chlorine dioxide, a bleach, intravenously. His family successfully sued the clinic treating him demanding they administer the disinfectant after a doctor suggested it.

García was already severely ill with the Chinese coronavirus prior to the use of chlorine dioxide. An attorney for his family stated Tuesday that they do not believe he died of his coronavirus infection or of exposure to the chlorine dioxide, but of a bacterial infection, and intend to sue the clinic, Sanatorio Otamendi y Miroli S.A., again.

The legal decision sets the precedent that judges — who typically have legal educations but not medical ones — can intervene to force health professionals to administer treatments that they disagree with. The federal court hearing the case rejected the clinic’s appeal of the ruling.

Chlorine dioxide is a bleach typically used to clean or disinfect items but

Trending: The Marshall Report Says Trump Is NEVER Going Back To The White House, But Here’s Why….

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend