12-Year-Old Boy Brain Dead After Family Says He Tried TikTok ‘Blackout Challenge’

12-Year-Old Boy Brain Dead After Family Says He Tried TikTok ‘Blackout Challenge’


On March 22, a 12-year-old boy from Aurora, Colorado, was found unresponsive on the bathroom floor by his twin brother.

His family believes he was participating in a risky social media challenge that has been around for some time and has reared its ugly head on TikTok most recently.

The “game,” known as the “Choking,” “Blackout” or “Pass-out Challenge,” encourages players to do exactly what the name suggests.

Trending: Terrifying video shows child being dragged under Peloton treadmill

Joshua Haileyesus was found with a shoelace he’d used to choke himself, prompting his parents to believe he was using it to participate in the challenge.

Not only was the discovery tough on the family, leaving them “devastated beyond belief,” but the doctors caring for the boy have warned them that recovery is highly unlikely.

TRENDING: Look at the Shocking Change White House Made to Official Website

“On Monday, March 22nd, Joshua was discovered breathless on the bathroom floor by his

Continue reading

You Might Like

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend